Yep, i managed to get myself admitted. long before my due date. for a prem contraction secondary to some down below infection. nope, i didn't manage to convince my doctor to let me out today. sad case. she came, told me she's keeping me for another night, and tell me goodbye. then she left. can't even argue my case. tskk. poor baby will have to sleep another night without me.
I'm bored. slept for a few hours last night. now i am a bit sleepy but didn't feel like sleeping. so, now, some reflections; from a patient's view.
Now i do understand how those mothers out there felt everytime i told them, i need to refer you to the hospital, and u might have to stay there for a few days. maybe more. i only have one and a half child and i cried when she told me i need to be admitted. for a bed rest. straight away i thought of my cheeky boy, and how he's going to stay the night without me. well, i used to leave him with MIL while I'm oncall before, but that was more than 6 months ago. and he never slept without me since. but how about those SAHM who's taking care of 6 children, carrying the 7th, with a husband working as lorry driver with a daily pay. I meet with this type of people a lot. Sad, isn't it? I never really think about it before, but now as it happened to me, i understand. So, yes mothers, I will try and be more compassionate. I will do what I have to do. We still have to take care of you first, before thinking about others, but I promise u, I will try to be more understanding.
Dexa injections are damn painful. They managed to take away my mind from my tender abdomen to my bu*t instead. They're still a bit sore now. Thank God I completed my 2 doses last night. In case you're wondering, they are to promote lungs maturity, in case this little girl of mine (yes, we're expecting a girl, insyaAllah), decides that she is too lonely inside and wants to come out and play with her big brother outside. Instead of just giving him a kick every now and then. (and pretty strong kicks they are too). Hopefully, InsyaAllah.
But as I think back, maybe I really need this rest. hopefully 2 nights are enough. At least, when I got admitted for delivery, Adam would be more understanding. And training for papa too, since he always skip the nights when Adam is fussing and couldn't sleep at night, wants to sleep with mama outside instead of staying in the room. hehh.
Oh I miss my clever little boy. He pretended to cry at every corner of the hospital room last night when I told him he need to go back and sleep with nenek. And he refused to go inside the car last night.
As for the little one, just be a bit more patient and wait for at least another month will you? we will see you soon enough, insyaAllah. (at least let Mama pack our hospital bed first and be pretty during your uncle's wedding in 2 weeks time ;) )
No comments:
Post a Comment